Fishing with nets are both fun and exciting
Here’s how to set your fishing net:
- When it comes to set a fishing net it’s easier if you are two in the boat, one rudder and one manages the fishing nets.
- Attach a rope to the two ends of the fishnet and an approved fish bullet in the other so that you can find the net.
- Do not stretch the fish nets without making sure they are laid loosely so that the yarn can snap the fish.
- Go slalom when you ride and finish the last net with a “hook”. Often it is in the hook that you get the most fish.
- If it is running, put a stone at each end of the network link.
- As a rule, you should lay out the fishing nets at 5-6 o’clock in the evening and witness as early as possible in the morning while it is usually still calm.
- Never let the fishnet stand out for several days, then the fish die on the net.